Skip to main content

New Make Up

Oooh,
Look what I got today ......
This is what a box of Supercover Make up looks like - exciting or what?

Just take a look at all those colours - foundation colours, eyeshadow colours, lipstick colours plus brushes, primers and powders - I am a little girl in a sweet shop with all these products!

I have been using Supercover for the last 3 years now, although I was introduced to the company who makes supercover - Beauty republica back in 2002 and have been using various items of their make up throughout the last 11 years.

I use Supercover foundation on all my brides, models and clients as I can always find the right colour for the correct skintone without having to mix a few colours together, the pigment is enough to conceal uneven skintones, yet it is light enough so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin - The foundation itself always lasts for at least 12 hours and remains looking fresh for the entire day.

I will be looking forward to using all my new make up over the next few weeks, on brides, models, members of the public, and myself.

If you want any more information on supercover products please feel free to email me  - amy@bridalmakeupbyamy.com

Happy Make Up shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...