Skip to main content

Annabelle's Wigs competition for the Teenage Cancer Trust headed by Amy Childs from TOWIE


I am very proud to have been asked to help organise the below competition to help raise awareness and money for the teenage cancer trust.  I think that this is an excellent opportunity for all young people aged between 13 and 24 to design a wig and offers a fantastic prize plus two runner up prizes.  We have been fortunate enough to have Amy Childs to head this competition for Annabelle's Wigs and would really like to get you all involved;

The competition

We are asking you to design a wig that will appeal to people between 13-24.  This will then have to be uploaded onto the Annabelle’s Wigs  facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/AnnabellesWigsTeenageCancerTrustCompetition

You can base your design on a photo, celebrity’s hair, you can sketch your design or describe it to us.  The winning wig will be chosen by Amy Childs and the Annabelle’s Wigs team who will be looking out for it’s durability, how ‘on trend’ it is and also how relevant it is to the age range it is based at.

The Prize

The winning entry will have their wig made up by Annabelle’s Wigs and named after them.  It will go on sale along with the wig designed by Amy Childs where it will be sold in selected retailers as well as on the Annabelle’s Wigs website.  All profits made from these two wigs will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust.

The winner will also be will be taken on a shopping trip with celebrity stylist Joey Bevan then spend the day being pampered by the Annabelle's Wigs which includes a MUA make over and hair styling by Amy Prifti,  a photo shoot with Chris Giles Photographer and  will also receive a goody bag from Charles H Fox Make-Up.

 There will also be two runners up who will both receive a wig of their choice, make up supplied by Kryolan and make up brushes from Victoria Loves Beauty.
 
Please share this competition with your friends, the more people we have entering will help raise awareness for the teenage cancer trust.

 
Teenage Cancer Trust relies on donations to fund all of its vital work. To find out more, get involved or make a donation visit www.teenagecancertrust.org

Teenage Cancer Trust is a registered charity: 1062559 (England & Wales), SC039757 (Scotland).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...