Skip to main content

Art Nude Photo shoot

PLEASE NOTE, THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS NUDITY.

What ever your opinion is on art nude photography, I believe that if it is done correctly, the result should be a beautiful artistic photograph celebrating the human form.

I was employed by photographer Richard Maxim for a shoot with the gorgeous Faith Obae model where we was joined by Claudia of Falcieri designs.

It was a full on day and we decided to finish off the shoot with these art nude looks;

Claudia suggested that we use the floor of the studio to create these looks, her reasoning behind it being that Faith would not be limited to the positions that she could create and hold.  Seeing as she was free to move I really feel that this was so beneficial to how the finished looks ended up.
I made the last minute decision to paint half of Faith's body using a purple aqua colour body paint by Kryolan  and I am so glad that I did as I feel it really adds an extra dimension to the photos.

The photo above is my favourite from the selection - It almost looks like two models entwined in each other.

Claudia had envisioned these photos to have metres of material to create motion and add another dimension.





I would love to here your opinion on these photos..... Please leave a comment :-)

Best Regards
Amy

Hair and make up - Amy Prifti www.amyprifti.co.uk
Model - Faith Obae http://faithobae.com/
Stylist - Claudia of Falcieri designs http://www.falcieridesigns.co.uk/
Photographer - Richard Maxim http://purpleport.com/portfolio/pixrmax/


Comments

  1. This is a really awesome set of pics. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...