Skip to main content

Pia Michi Catwalk at the Millennium Hotel with Annabelle's Wigs for Inanch London Hair as covered by OK Magazine

On Monday March 30th I was invited along to this  fantastic charity event raising money for Barnardo's.

I was there on behalf of Annabelle's Wigs who had been asked by Inanch Hair to supply the wigs for the catwalk.
Whilst preparing models hair, I took a few behind the scenes snaps to share with you;

All of the Betty Wigs ready to be put on.
Models with their wig caps on ready to practise walking down the catwalk

Sitting around backstage

Inanch prepping hair to go under the wig cap


Organising where to stand on the catwalk

 Gorgeous Pia Michi dresses all lined up

 Pia Michi goody bags all ready to be claimed

 Preparing the catwalk for the wedding dress



 First wig making an appearance back stage

 Behind the scenes shots - time to get dressed




 One last model with hair to prep

 Group shot of models in their fabulous dresses and wig caps



 Annabelle's Wigs being put on to the models






 And, don't they look amazing







 Models all ready for the catwalk so it is my turn to take my seat out front


Amy Prifti and Claire of Annabelle's Wigs
www.annabelleswigs.co.uk
www.bridalmakeupbyamy.co.uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...