Skip to main content

Wedding at Deans Place Hotel, Alfriston

Hannah booked me to do hair and make up for her wedding party which took place at Deans Place Hotel.  She had 4 bridesmaids, 1 flowergirl, mother of bride and mother of groom also requiring hair and make up for an early wedding, therefore I needed to call in help to get everyone ready on time.  I was joined by Nicola Downey Hair and Make up artist who helped me to get everyone ready on time. 
Our room set up for the morning.


Make up for the bride


Hair for the flowergirl

                                       
Bride's hair - with Nicola Downey in the background doing hair and make up on one of the bridesmaids.


The bridesmaids wore pink and green.

                                      
Beautiful Hannah all ready to go get married!



 Congratulations to Hannah and Tim - You both look so happy


All the above photos were taken by professional wedding photographer Richard Paice http://www.dickspics.co.uk/

Below are photos that I took on my phone;

Hannah in her dress



Mother of bride all ready to go

Lovely hair accessories for the bridesmaids

Flowergirl was a mini bride - looking beautiful for her mum


Detail on flowergirl's hair

The grounds at Deans place hotel.


Hair and make up by Amy Prifti - www.bridalmakeupbyamy.co.uk
Assisted by Nicola Downey
Professional photos by Richard Paice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...