Skip to main content

Wedding at St Peter's Church, Offham

I had the pleasure of being invited to Fiona and Dom's wedding yesterday to provide hair and make up for the bridal party.
They got ready at Mill Laine Barns in Offham where they had a beautiful marque set up, and the church was just a 10 minute walk down from the barn....


The flower girl had a braid around her her hair with fresh flowers placed in it.


 The bride had her hair pulled back into a low bun with a braid going back in to it.


Fiona in her lovely wedding dress.  All make up was kept very natural and fresh. 
 Fiona and her mum, who also had her hair and make up done.
 Fiona all ready to go and get married (hopefully leaving the glass of bubbles behind)
 The bride, her flower girl and little page boys
 Both bridesmaids had their hair pulled back into a bun with twists at the sides and finished off with fresh flowers.

The bridal party all ready to go and get married. 
 Mother of the bride, hair blow-dried, natural make up and hat all ready.
 Mill Laine Barns - where the bridal party got ready in Offham

 The archway leading towards the tipi marque
 Stunning Marquee
 I always have to include a photo of the cake :-)
 Inside the marquee.
Other than the weather (it rained all day), a glorious day was had by all.  This is such a lovely venue to get married and I wish Fiona and Dom all the best.

Hair and make up by me ( Amy Prifti - www.bridalmakeupbyamy.co.uk)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cover up a tattoo using Camouflage creams

As a cosmetic camouflage practitioner I get asked to cover up scars, burn marks, port wine stains, birth marks, broken capillaries, Rosacea, eczema and all other skin conditions and discolourations.  When I am doing a wedding, I often get asked to cover up a tattoo or two! Below I will outline how you can cover up your own tattoo using Cosmetic camouflage creams. There are many creams available on the market, my product of choice is Dermacolor by Kryolan - this is endorsed by many companies including British Association of British Camouflage and Skin Camouflage Network.  Some of the products are also available on Prescription if your doctor gives you a prescription for the product - otherwise you can buy it direct from Charles H Fox.  1. - tattoo before any cosmetic camouflage creams have been applied. 2. If the tattoo is black, you need to apply a red colour on top of the black to neutralise the colour - I apply the product using a lip brush or liner brush....

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine - A make up artist's point of view

You can see my full Fashion Editorial for Solis Magazine here  Solis Magazine - Crazy Beautiful As well as sharing the above article, I wanted to write something a bit more personal. I am going to begin with the end of the day..... Once this photo shoot had finished,  I dropped everyone back at the train station to go home. Photographer David Long turned to me and asked 'you know you're good, right?' These five little words asked to an artist are not easy to answer. I can say that I know I'm not a bad make up artist, and I can say that I  know I am good enough to make a career out of it. Being a make up artist is my life, it is all I have ever loved, it is all I have ever known, it is all I have ever wanted to be. I realise that I am extremely lucky to be doing what I love and I will make sure that I carry on doing it, I have worked as a make up artist whilst travelling abroad, it has seen me through one marriage and two beautiful children, and carries on g...