Skip to main content

The 2012 Wedding Industry Awards

Well, This is the first year that I have been entered into the wedding industry awards - Thank you for entering me !
Guess What ? ......................................

I have been shortlisted,  So a big Thank you to ALL my brides who voted for me.
Here is what they said ...........

GENERAL COMMENTS 
I wanted a striking look on my wedding day to compliment by 50s vintage dress and Amy understood exactly what I was after. I had so many compliments!

Amy came round to my House prior to the Wedding for a trial of Hair and Make up for myself and my bridesmaids. We took a long time deciding what style to have our hair but Amy was very helpful and patient. On the day of the Wedding Amy was at the Hotel dead on 8 am as arranged. She was bright and bubbly and gave us tips and advice through out the morning. We were all very satisfied with the end result. Both our hair and make up were perfect. The day of my wedding was very windy!!! My hair stayed looking good for the whole day. I think this in itself was a winner

Have already recommended Amy to my cousin who was thrilled with Amy

Amy was great on the day, she did both of our hair and the Mother of the bride in record time and we were all really happy with the results. Our makeup was also great quality and lasted all day. Amy was really friendly and helpful, she helped to put in fascinators, lace our dresses, and even helped to fix the strap on my Sister's dress when it snapped.

Amy was a delight to work with, well organised and really made sure we all looked our best.

From the very beginning Amy was very professional but also friendly and approachable. She put me at ease straight away at my trial and also on my wedding day. She also did hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids and all were very happy. I would definately recommend Amy without a doubt.

Amy was absolutely brilliant, both before and on my wedding day. Amy provides a very personal service - unlike others who I contacted who made me feel like their next pay check rather than an anxious bride to be! Not only did she make my hair look fantastic on the day, she also did my makeup and provided hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids - amazing that she singlehandedly managed all of that... and kept my nerves at bay! Everyone commented on how stunning our hair and makeup looked... it was absolutely perfect.

I was delighted with my wedding hair and make-up which added an extra special element to the day!

Amy was a fantastic make-up artist. As someone who doesn't usually wear a lot of make-up, I wanted to still look and feel like myself, yet slightly different so that I felt special on the day, and Amy definitely achieved this. As well as doing the make-up for myself, my mum and my bridesmaids, Amy also proved such a help on the day and was really lovely and friendly with it, from putting on necklaces, to lacing up the corset, and doing up all the buttons on my dress! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

I can't tell you how pleased I was with my bridal make-up it looked absolutely amazing - I still looked like myself but a much more beautiful version and it lasted all day! She was a calm tower of strength on the day and felt more like a member of the bridal party then a supplier.

Amy was excellent before and on the day of my wedding. At my trial she really listened to all of my requirements and on the day of the wedding she gave an excellent service that went beyond the requirements. My make-up and hair lasted all day and looked fantastic in the professional photographs. She also provided make-up and hair service for my mother and bridesmaids and they were all extremely impressed with her high standards. I would definitely recommend her to a friend or relative.

Amy is a wonderful make up artist with a lot of great experience in the make up industry. She put me at ease as soon as we met and really listened to what I wanted to look like and how I wanted to feel on my wedding day! She gave me advice on the way she was going to achieve the look I wanted and also gave me a great trial prior to the wedding so I was completely comfortable and happy with everything I had asked her to do. She arrived on the day and I knew that I was in very capable hands with no worries about how my make up was going to look! There was a lot going on the morning of my wedding with a huge amount of people coming in and out of the room which didn't help me to keep still but Amy was calm and did a wonderful job even under manic conditions! I would highly recommend her!

Incredible hair and makeup, I was so delighted. She was able to deal with different requests on the day and seemed to be prepared for anything

The level of service offered by Amy was outstanding. We had a full hair and make-up trial for myself and my 2 bridesmaids before the wedding which I can only describe as amazing. Amy gave each of us at least 3 different hair styles to choose from which she seemed to conjured up like magic and each looked amazing! Oh the day of my wedding, I had so many comments on my hair up do, which people were convinced must have taken hours, but again seemed to be performed like magic by Amy! My hair and make-up and those of my bridesmaids all looked amazing on the day and I couldn't recommend Amy highly enough - I'm just waiting for more of my friends to get married so I can!! Oh another note, Amy also helped me into my wedding dress and hooped petticoat on the day, which went above and beyond the call of duty! One of my funniest memories of the day is a picture of Amy totally underneath my wedding dress, helping me into it! Thank you Amy!

Why They Booked (in random order)

I was recommended Amy by my cousin who got married in May 2010. I wanted a make-up artist who would make me look and feel special, without making me look too different and made up and, based on the recommendation and after booking Amy for a trial, she definitely delivered. Her friendly and warm nature undoubtedly contributed to my decision making.

I found Amy via the Internet and her site looked professional with good results of her work demonstrated. She was friendly, professional and extremely competent at my trial which left me in no doubt that I wanted to book her for the day.

Excellent training backed up by great personality and so pleased with make up which looked fabulous all day and night.

A great personal service, brilliant value for money/ quality and lots of fun!

The prices were very reasonable and after my trial I was very happy with the results.

She was able to travel to my parents house and at the trial she filled me with confidence that she would deliver an excellent service on the day.

Because she was very easy to get on with, patient and willing to take time to get the look just right.
I was so pleased with the hair and makeup she did at my best friends wedding that I decided to ask her to do mine

Amy's portfolio looked good and her prices were reasonable. We had a trial beforehand and were both happy with Amy's work.

Amy is a make up artist I came across on google and she happened to live in my area which was excellent! I booked a make up trial with her and she came to my house to go through it all with me. The trial was fantastic, Amy ran through everything I was looking for and asked relevant questions about what I liked and how I wanted my make up to look and also about my dress so as to match my make up to fit the day! She really knows her stuff and put me at ease, we thoroughly talked through what I wanted to achieve out of my look for the day and she told me exactly what she would be using in order to do this. She has a wonderful background and experience in the make up industry so felt very comfortable with her doing my makeup for the most important day of my life

I booked Bridal Make Up By Amy because my hair and make-up was one of the most important aspects of my wedding day and I wanted the highest service possible, as I will be looking back at my hair and make-up in my wedding pictures for years to come. I can honestly say I was truly amazed by Amy, my hair and make-up was absolutely perfect, better than I could have even hoped for and I couldn't recommend Amy highly enough.

I was the web page on the Internet. Amy was prompt in replying and her web page and experience were professional

Experienced in both make up and hair

Amy ticked all the boxes- professionalism, experience, price and location

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Married at Mecure Hotel, Brighton

I met Louise at her wedding trial when she said that she really didn't wear make-up that often and was a bit worried that her hair wouldn't look how she wanted due to the colour and condition. Roll forward a couple of months and Louise's hair was the colour and condition that she wanted and I was able to provide her with a hair piece from Annabelle's Wigs to lengthen the overall style for her wedding day. Louise was very lucky with the weather and her hotel room looked out over the Brighton seafront. On the day, I provided Louise and her mum with Gel Nails, Hair and Make-up - Here's my set up below. I always love getting brides ready for their wedding day in Brighton, it's lovely to have the calm sea with the sun shining. Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti - www.bridalmakeupbyamy.co.uk

Hair & Make-up for the Costume Store's new website

It was great to work with stylist Kate Vaughn and Photographic Studio Imago Photography on this photoshoot providing updated photos for the costume store to use on their website. I was required to apply a very natural make-up with period hair so that the final look could go with all costume changes. The model adapted extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed playing 'dress up' for the day. The costume store is based just outside of Lewes and it is a place where you can visit to buy costumes to be used in TV, Film and Theatre productions. For more photos of this photo shoot please visit the website -  https://thecostumestore.co.uk Hair and make-up by Amy Prifti -  http://www.amyprifti.co.uk Styling by Kate Vaughn Photography by  http://imagophotographic.co.uk/

British Heart Foundation Wear It Beat It Campaign

It was really great to be the hair and make-up artist for the new British Heart Foundation campaign - Wear It. Beat It 2017 -  https://wearitbeatit.bhf.org.uk This was a two day photoshoot working with a wonderful team from  Killer Creative  marketing agency. On the first day I worked with heart survivor's, consultants and surgeons which was great as I got to listen to a lot of amazing stories that people were happy to share.  In fact, this is one of the favourite parts of my work - getting to hear about other people's lives and the fact that people want share with me. On the second day, a lot of male, female and children models arrived to have their hair and make-up done so that the British Heart Foundation had a variety of photos to share for their next big advertising campaign. I really enjoyed being a member of the team that created photos for this campaign for the British Heart Foundation and look forward to