'In my Kit' Professional make up artist - Concealers

When reaching for a concealer, there is only one product that I use - Dermacolor.  These bad boys have so much pigment in them that I can cover a tattoo with them, therefore dark eyes are no problem against dermacolor concealer palettes.

I was first introduced to dermacolor when I worked at Charles H Fox in London - they sell the dermacolor range which was introduced to the market as a cosmetic camouflage cream.  I was so interested by this that I enrolled myself straight away onto a course with the British Association of Skin Camouflage.

Not only was I introduced to dermacolor, but various different ranges of camouflage creams that are all used for the same purpose - to cover up birth marks, port wine stains, psoriasis, burns, rosacea and much, much more.


In my kit I keep 2 mini palettes of 16 colours each in both light and medium £19.25 each
I tend to find that the colour range offered in these palettes will match with most skin colours.

I also have the large concealer tester palette at home £79.00 so that I can match up concealers with all skin tones as well as being able to offer cosmetic skin camouflaging colour matches.

I use this concealer on all clients for both concealing unwanted marks and to cover up dark circles around the eye area.

Total cost on Concealers - £114.50

These concealers do have a long life line and one mini palette will normally last me up to 18 months.

Relevant sites;
www.bridalmakeupbyamy.co.uk
The Sussex Make up Academy
Dermacolor
The British association of skin camouflage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting married at Boships Lions Farm Hotel

Fashion shoot with an illustrator on board

Wedding Hair and Make-up Trial