1. You will get chance to try out as many different looks as you like before deciding on the perfect look for your wedding day.
2. It will give you the chance to meet your make up artist / hair stylist to make sure that she is the type of person you want around you on your wedding day.
3. It is best to find out that you are not allergic to any of the products used on your hair and face before your wedding day.
I offer a set price for trials, not an hourly rate as I want to make sure that you do not feel rushed or that anyone is clock watching. Your trial will take as long as it needs to for us to create your perfect look, be it 1 hour or 4 hours!
I never limit the make up and hair that I offer to just 'one look' - It is just as important to rule out what you don't like as it is what you do like.
Before I meet a bride for her trial, I always make sure to email them with the following information;
- Please wash your hair the night before your trial and not on the day. This makes certain that your hair won't be silky and flyaway so that it is easier to style on the day.
- Wear a white top / dress (if you are getting married in white) - Make up looks very different against different coloured clothing so this will give you the best results.
- If possible, Please do not wear any make up to your trial - I like to start make up with a fresh face and no matter how you take off your make up, mascara will always stay until it is taken off completely, resulting in every time you close your eyes, mascara will keep adding bit of black below your eye resulting in it looking like you have dark circles.
- Give me references! - I have started up a pinterest page especially to inspire all brides when considering their hair and make up for their wedding day; My Pinterest page , if you find nothing that you like there, please bring along pictures on your phone or magazine cut outs so that I know what you like.
Throughout the whole of your trial, I will take a photo of each look for your reference which I will then email over to you to keep so that if you didn't decide on a final look, you can carry on looking and deciding up to your wedding day.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.